Chris Pratt Biography and Wiki
Chris Pratt is a well-known American actor who rose to fame for playing Andy Dwyer in the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation. Aside from his parts in the television series Parks and Recreation (2009-2011) and films such as Moneyball (2011), The Five-Year Engagement (2012), Zero Dark Thirty (2012), and Delivery Man (2013), Chris is most known for his small-screen roles (2013).
Chris Pratt Age and Birthday
Chris Pratt is 46 years old as of 2022, He was born on June 21, 1979, in Virginia, Minnesota.
Chris Pratt Height
Chris Pratt stands at a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches.
Chris Pratt Parents | Siblings
Chris Pratt was born in Virginia, Minnesota, and raised in Lake Stevens, Washington, where his mother worked at a grocery and his father was a contractor. His ancestry is mostly Norwegian. Cully and Angie, his elder siblings, both attended Lake Stevens High School before him.
Chris Pratt Wikipedia | Movies
Aside from his parts in the television series Parks and Recreation (2009-2011) and films such as Moneyball (2011), The Five-Year Engagement (2012), Zero Dark Thirty (2012), and Delivery Man (2013), Chris is most known for his small-screen roles (2013).
In 2014, he made his name as a leading man after starring in two of the year’s most popular films: The Lego Movie and Guardians of the Galaxy (2014). Jurassic World (2015), the fourth and most lucrative entry in the Jurassic Park series, was starring role for him in 2015.
He played with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke in the remake of The Magnificent Seven (2016), as well as Jennifer Lawrence in Passengers, a sci-fi thriller (2016). When Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) come out, he’ll be back as Star-Lord as well.
Chris Pratt Wife | Anna Farris
Pratt met Anna Faris, the actress who portrayed his love interest in Take Me Home Tonight, in 2007. Eloping after attending a friend’s wedding in Bali, Indonesia, they became engaged in late 2008 and married on the spur of the moment on July 9, 2009. For many years, they resided in Los Angeles’ Hollywood Hills area.
In 2012, their son was born nine weeks early and weighed barely 3 pounds, 12 ounces. He was a miracle baby (1.7 kg). He and his wife “pray a lot” since they were originally concerned about the baby’s prognosis,” and Pratt said the birth of their premature son “truly defined” their trust in God. In 2017, the couple decided to part ways, and the divorce was formalized in 2018.
Chris Pratt katherine schwarzenegger
One of the most talked about issues in Hollywood right now 2022 is Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger’s engagement. By posting an Instagram snapshot of them together holding hands and showing off their huge diamond ring, Patt and Schwarzenegger confirmed their engagement.
He started dating Katherine Schwarzenegger in June of this year. It was revealed on January 13th, 2019, that Pratt and Schwarzenegger had engaged. In Montecito, California, they tied the knot on June 8, 2019. Their first kid was born in the year 2020. Because of his marriage to Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is a Kennedy. Their second daughter was born in May 2022.
View this post on Instagram
Chris Pratt Net Worth
Chris Pratt has been one of the most successful actors in Hollywood for many years. His net worth is said to be about $85 million as of 2022. He has starred in some of the biggest movies and TV shows and has been nominated for several awards.
Even though Chris Pratt is a very successful actor, he doesn’t take himself too seriously. He is known for his sense of humor and for being down to earth. He is also an active philanthropist and has worked with many charities over the years.
Chris Pratt net worth makes him one of the richest actors in Hollywood. He has had an amazing career and has accomplished a lot. He is someone who is always looking to help others and make a difference in the world.
Chris Pratt Mario
It will sound “unlike anything you’ve heard,” according to Chris Pratt, who will play Mario in the forthcoming film rendition of the Super Mario Bros. computer game.
Critics have expressed worry that Pratt’s non-Italian heritage may make his accent objectionable when he is cast as the Italian plumber in the animated feature. In a recent interview with TooFab, the film’s co-producer Chris Meledandri of Illumination Entertainment defended Pratt’s decision and promised that his voice work is “phenomenal.” Mario’s voice has been “updated,” Pratt told Variety, echoing Meledandri’s remarks.
“I worked really closely with the directors and trying out a few things and landed on something that I’m really proud of and can’t wait for people to see and hear,” Pratt said. “It’s an animated voiceover narrative. It’s not a live-action movie. I’m not gonna be wearing a plumber suit running all over. I’m providing a voice for an animated character, and it is updated and unlike anything you’ve heard in the Mario world before.”
Universal’s yet-untitled film, directed by Aaron Horvath and Michael Jelenic, is scheduled for release in cinemas in April of next year. Rounding out the cast are Anya Taylor-Joy, Jack Black, Keegan-Michael Key, Seth Rogen, Kevin Sebastian Maniscalco, Michael Richardson, and Fred Armisen.
Chris Pratt Facts
- Worked at Bubba Gumps Restaurant in Hawaii when he met Rae Dawn Chong, who helped him get his start acting.
- Has appeared in a film that was Oscar-nominated for Best Picture for three consecutive years: Moneyball (2011), Zero Dark Thirty (2012) and Her (2013).
- Has starred in two films with Morgan Freeman about ordinary individuals, abducted by tough women, to fulfill an extraordinary destiny: Wanted (2008) and The Lego Movie (2014).
- Pratt’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6834 Hollywood Boulevard was unveiled on April 21, 2017.
- Friends with Aubrey Plaza, Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Evans & Zoe Saldana.
- He once worked as a stripper before his career took off.
- Was homeless and lived in his van before his career took off.
- Conversational in German, which he studied for three years in school. In a game of “Guess That Guardian” on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2003), it was revealed that he once gave a piece of concrete to his German teacher claiming that it was a piece of the Berlin Wall.
- Pratt and now ex-wife, Anna Faris, each had a dead bug collection before they met and later combined their collections. In August 2017, the couple announced they had filed for legal separation after eight years of marriage, and filed for divorce three months later, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Voiced promos for group stage matches of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Announced his engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger on Instagram on January 13, 2019. By this marriage, he became a son in-law of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver; great-nephew-in-law of President John F. Kennedy and U.S. Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Edward Moore “Ted” Kennedy; and brother-in-law of Christina, Patrick and Christopher Schwarzenegger.
Shared screen time with fellow Marvel hero James McAvoy (Professor Xavier) in the film Wanted (2008).
- Auditioned for a character named “Chris Pratt” in The Lookout (2007). He did not even receive a callback. The role went to Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Born at 4:31 PM (CDT).
- Has 3 children: son, Jack Daniel Pratt (b. August 25, 2012) with ex-wife, Anna Faris & daughters, Lyla Maria Schwarzenegger Pratt (b. August 10, 2020) and Eloisa Christina Schwarzenegger Pratt (b. May 21st, 2022) with wife, Katherine Schwarzenegger.
- His father had English, Norwegian, German, Swiss, and French-Canadian ancestry. His mother is of entirely Norwegian ancestry.
Chris Pratt Quotes
- Obviously, they can never tell you not to date anybody on set. But it’s always looked at as being a bit, “You should be a little apprehensive about getting involved with somebody that you work with.” But we weren’t apprehensive at all. We just said, “Fuck it. Let’s just go for it, because it’s important to us.” But, that being said, other people may have had doubts or suspicions about us being able to last and this and that. Basically, once we get on set, we really just kind of became our characters and left our relationship behind. We would sneak a kiss here and there, but we would try and stay as professional as possible so no one would get uncomfortable. We certainly would never bring any arguments to the set or anything like that.
- You can pour melted ice cream on regular ice cream. It’s like a sauce!
- I have a pet lizard named Puff, five goldfish – named Pinky, Brain, Jowels, Pearl and Sandy, an oscar fish named Chef, two pacus, an albino African frog named Whitey, a bonsai tree, four Venus flytraps, a fruit fly farm and sea monkeys.
- The only way physical comedy works is if you don’t see it coming. And the harder the fall, the funnier it is. You have to really take some shots, and I’ve walked away with some bumps and bruises.
- Just be comfortable with who you are.
- Just be yourself and forget all of the stuff you read in ‘GQ’ magazine.
- I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but I’ve decided to quit acting. I will not be auditioning for anything anymore, and if I get offered something like a role in a movie or a commercial or something, I will graciously turn it down. It’s been great, but its just not for me anymore.
- Being in good physical shape is the best way to combat depression. You just have endorphins running around your body. It is the best anti-depressive that there is.
- I have a lot of plants and fish and a pet lizard and Venus flytraps. I have a whole ecosystem in my room, like a running waterfall and different lights and sensors set on digital timers.
- You know, I just tend to grow my beard out for Parks and Recreation (2009). As an actor, it’s always easier to shave or cut your hair for a role, but it’s hard to put fake hair on or grow hair for a role. When you look at pictures of me, the longer my hair is, the longer my facial hair is, that’s just the longer I haven’t gotten a job.
- The key is just to ignore the pain, because physical comedy only works if you see someone get hurt and they aren’t actually hurt. If someone gets hit in the face with a bat, falls down, and gets back up, it’s funny. If they stay down and their jaw is wired shut in the next scene, it’s really tragic and weird. You have to pretend it doesn’t hurt.
- My favorite way to blow off steam is to sing obnoxiously loud in the shower.