Andy Crouch Biography and Wiki
Andy Crouch is an American author working on the governing boards of Fuller Theological Seminary, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA, and the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities.
Andy Crouch, a theology and culture partner, is a teacher, mentor, and framework builder for our Praxis staff, fellows, and community. He is a public speaker and professional musician who frequently and widely participates to conferences, college and university events, and retreats.
Crouch is the author of several books, including The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place (2017) (and co-author with Amy Crouch of the 2020 sequel My Tech-Wise Life: Growing Up and Making Choices in a World of Devices), and Culture Making: Recovering (2008).
His work and writing have appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Time, among other publications, and he was mentioned in Lecrae’s 2014 single “Non-Fiction.”
Crouch earned his M.Div. summa cum laude from Boston University School of Theology after studying classics at Cornell University. He lives in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, with his family.
Andy Crouch Age
Crouch has not disclosed any information on his age and date of birth.
Also Read About: Dina Bair (WGN 9) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Wedding, Medical Watch and Net Worth
Andy Crouch Height and Weight
Crouch stands at an average height and moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall in stature of his photos, relative to His surroundings, are anything to go by.
Andy Crouch Family and Parents
Crouch was born and brought up in the USA by his loving parents. However, he has not disclosed any further information on his family or his siblings.
Andy Crouch Wife and Married
Crouch is married to his wife Catherine. In their marriage, Andy and his wife have been blessed with several children.
Andy Crouch Net Worth
Crouch has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2022.
Andy Crouch Books
- The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place
- Culture Making: Recovering Our Creative Calling
- Strong and Weak: Embracing a Life of Love, Risk and True Flourishing
- Playing God: Redeeming the Gift of Power
- Loving the City: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City
- My Tech-Wise Life: Growing Up and Making Choices in a World of Devices
- Worship Team Handbook
- Church in Emerging Culture: Five Perspectives
- Where Faith and Culture Meet Participant’s Guide: Six Sessions on You Can Engage Your Culture (Intersect / Culture)